Wednesday, September 30, 2009

iSpy AEC


The lovely and talented Belinda Smart (former Melbourne & Online editor of Ragtrader) has recently moved to Australian Exhibition & Conferences (AEC) and heads up the fortnightly e-newsletter for Australian Shoe Fair and Fashion Exposed. Belinda and I caught up recently and I was thrilled when she asked me if I wanted to contribute to both e-newsletters about trends in the Footwear and Fashion Industry from my point of view.

So each week I will alternate between Fashion Exposed and Australian Shoe Fair talking about trends that iSpy. Most of these trends are discovered through my work as a lecturer, writer, trend forecasting contributor for WGSN and also through the work with iSpyStyle (my business).

I look forward to sharing my bite sized trend insights with AEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment